MoroccanoilColor Depositing Mask Copper
- Enhances tones
- Refreshes existing haircolor
- Customizes haircolor
- Temporary results
- Deep conditions
- Instantly increases softness
- Helps restore hair health
- Imparts radiant shine
Before committing to a full head of color, we recommend conducting a strand test first to assess the level of color deposition. Start by choosing a small piece of hair to test, ideally one that’s mostly hidden when your hair is styled normally. Section off the strand and tie the rest out of the way. Apply Color Depositing Mask on the strand and leave on 2–3 minutes. Rinse. If the color is too subtle, try a second strand and leave on for longer.
1. Start with clean, towel-dried hair.
2. Section hair and apply a generous amount. Distribute evenly using a wide-tooth comb.
3. Leave on for 5–7 minutes, depending on desired intensity.
4. Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.
Tip: For a pastel effect, mix ¼ part Color Depositing Mask with ¾ parts Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask to soften the color result.
Note: Color Depositing Masks add temporary color that is designed to fade out gradually over time. The lighter the hair, the more vibrant and long-lasting the shade. Color results and longevity also depend on hair porosity.