RapunzelClip-in PonytailOriginal 50cm Sunset Red ColorMelt C6.7/6.3
Ponytails made of real hair that you can easily attach and remove with the help of handy velcro and a small hidden comb. All in one minute or less! Perfect for a fuller ponytail, bun or braid. The real hair piece can be cut, styled and shaped with heat to suit your look and desired length.
40 cm: 80 grams of human hair. Built-in velcro fastener and comb.
50 cm: 90 grams of human hair. Built-in velcro fastener and comb.
Comb: May contain nickel.
How to get a ponytail:
- Put your hair in a pony tail.
- Stick the built-in comb in under the elastic band of your ponytail.
- Attach the velcro band.
- Wrap the hair strand around the fastener on the ponytail and secure with a hairpin.
- You can straighten, curl and style our genuine hairpieces any way you like!
- Always braid your hair before sleeping, working out or playing sport.
- Brush and de-tangle your hair often – at least once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Always use Rapunzel's recommended brushes when brushing your hair.
- Use only Rapunzel care and styling products and follow our recommendations as found in the user manual. Check any attachments so that no knots have formed along your scalp.
- Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet.
- You should braid hair before sleeping. Never sleep with wet hair.
- Sun, wind and water damage your hair. Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water and braid your hair whenever you feel that the weather may damage it.
- We do not recommend that you dye or bleach hairpieces.
- Keep in mind that hair extensions are not recommended for people using certain medications and for those suffering from certain illnesses.
- Follow our instructions when you remove hairpieces and use the recommended products so that your own hair will not be damaged.